World Education Services - Verification
Wes is an organization for helping students to acquire PR (permanent resident) while travelling to foreign countries. Full form of WES is world education services, which is an organization for providing service to people to attain permanent residency to those who wants to work or study in foreign countries. An educational credential assessment (ECA) is required for individuals to study in certain countries. To apply for immigration, citizenship, etc ECA is necessary. WES is an organization assigned to provide ECAs for degree, diploma certificates. The organization of WES operates in New York, US and Toronto, Canada which is found 1974.
WES verification makes migration to international countries easier. To attain WES verification the person has to apply online. There is a requirement of fee before applying for WES verification.
Online application procedure for WES verification:
- An account has to be created in the WES website and log in.
- Enter details of the university and the click on “I have reviewed the required documents for this credential and agree to submit my documents as required by WES.”
- The time required is automatically specified by the system.
- Select type of evaluation and course by course evaluation.
- Add the institutions name (add as many as you want).
Documents required for WES verification:
- WES needs transcripts from the university or Autonomous College which should be enclosed in a sealed and signed envelope. It doesn’t accept transcripts from individual colleges.
- Depends upon your University / Autonomous College, procedure for applying transcript will be differing.
- University / college attest and give you Degree, Every Semester Mark sheet, Consolidation Mark sheet and WES Form.
- Requirements will be differing depends upon University / Autonomous College. Usually they ask Degree, Every Semester Mark sheet, Consolidation Mark sheet. TC, SSLC, HSC, Provisional Certificate. Depends upon requirements you have to submit / show original / copy for attestation.
Wes verification can be done on different educational documents as in diploma certificate, degree certificate, SSLC certificate, HSC certificate etc. Requirements of documents vary depending on the destination country. The purpose of doing WES verification is to attain educational credential assessment (ECA). WES verification helps in attaining more accessibility for educational documents in destination country through providing ECA, which is important to obtain PR (permanent resident).