You can learn more from our asked questions

The Dataflow Group is a leading global provider of specialized Primary
Source Verification (PSV) solutions, and background screening and
immigration compliance services. Who has now merged with the MOH of
U.A.E for the academics verifications for the certain categories. Clients
across the public and private sectors rely on the Dataflow Group to
mitigate potential risk by exposing fraudulent academic degrees,
employment certificates, practice licenses, work permits, and passports,
among other documents. To ensure that hired professionals have the
qualifications they claim, the Dataflow Group utilizes cutting-edge
technologies and leverages an expansive network of over 60,000 issuing
authorities throughout more than 200 countries and territories to liaise
with primary sources and verify the authenticity of documents submitted
by candidates, in accordance with global industry best practices and
Joint Commission International (JCI) guidelines. The Dataflow Group
undertakes hundreds of thousands of immigration compliance screening
and verification service transactions for professionals each year on
behalf of various government, quasi-government, regulatory and large
multinational organizations worldwide.

If you are working in a role in the education sector in the UAE, you have to go through a
process known as equivalency. This is a process of checking the academic qualification to be
genuine and will be verified by the Ministry of Higher Education in the U.A.E

Equivalency Certificate is required by those in Higher Education teaching positions such as
university professors, doctors and other professionals. All professionals related to the
government jobs required equalancy certificate.

IT depends on the educational level issued for each nationality; we strongly advise you to
enquire which documents you will need before you start the equivalency process. If you
present your highest Degree at the Happiness Centre, you will be given a list of documents
required for the process of completion

Some countries require additional documentation to support their education qualifications
such as a letter from the embassy were the documents are, such countries are UK, USA,
Ireland and Australia. There is an official list of countries  on the government website. This
can’t be relied we advise to go directly to the concern departments based on your
Document requirements list for a degree is:
 A legalised copy of the qualification to be equalized
 An original transcript of results
 If applicable, a copy of the transcript record of transferred hours for each institution
 An original Embassy letter verifying the authenticity of the award if required
 A legal translation of the certificate if the original is not in either English or Arabic
 An attested copy of the high school certificate, unless the graduation date exceeds
20 years
 Proof of attendance in the country of study if enrolment was after 2000 (passport
and proof of residence)
If you completed high/secondary school over 20 years ago, the Ministry of Education will
accept a letter from the Embassy of the country you studied in stating that you have
completed high school.
Some of these documents will have to be fully attested for use in the UAE – you can find
some information on what is involved in the attestation process here.

Still have you any problem for solutions?

For any inquiries relating to our Document Attestation services feel free to speak to me personally by call us during business hours.

Head office address:

Burj 2000 (Damas Building), Office No.1549, 15th Floor, Sharjah, UAE

Call for help:

+971 56 919 1585
+971 4 824 1575

Mail for information: